November 18, 2011

New Boat, No GoPro!

I've got a new boat! I got a Project X 62 since coming home from Oz. Its great I love it. I've put on a few Kilos since coming back and I really notice the difference. The last day in the surf I just kept getting back looped. I shall look forward to shifting some of the weight after the thesis because aside from the back looping its not great from my back! Hoping to take the X for a spin in the BlackHole tomorrow(Saturday 19th Nov), I'll take some pictures.
My GoPro is broken. So there'll be no new videos from me for a while. I've to send it back to Australia to be serviced. You'll notice a little black dot in the bottom left of the Oz video, it's dirt inside the lens. Also it stopped recording videos longer than 3seconds so its gotta go! Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment