November 08, 2011

Day Dreaming Plans................

Big hi to anyone that still reads this. Happy Thanks Giving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and any other holidays and celebrations between this point and next June! I am knee to waist deep into my final year of Architecture at Waterford Institute of Architecture. I have little time for paddling, although I've been out for a few surfs since the start of the year. So all I do these days is day dream while I'm working on college stuff on what I'll do when I finish next June as there's no jobs to be had in Ireland. So leaving all reality aside I want to live like Steve Fisher. I want to get a van fit it out for paddling and travel the country. Check out this video by Dan Cambell. Great to see Dan back on the scene with Steve, if you've seen "Steve Fisher: Black Books" you'll know Dan's story. Anyway enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment