November 21, 2012

Freestylin' in the Surf

ORIGINAL POST DATE: MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009

This video was made almost a month ago now during one of the most active few weeks of paddling I had put in in long, long time. The amount of paddling done over those few weeks was completely the result of a long period of savage surf and rain fall in the South East. Magicseaweed.com posted solid surf reports for almost three weeks solid, something I've never seen (not that I'm drawing for any great numbers of years of experience or anything) and Tony and myself made sure to take full advantage of it. So here is the result, a short video for the day after the best days surf of the whole period and myself and tony were on top form. The footage was shot at Bunmahon beach in County Waterford from a top the cliffs surfers left by Kevin Jennings and Eoin Keane, Thanks Guys! There is also another hour of footage shot by Aisling O'Neill, that we have yet to watch so thanks to Aisling for standing in the rain that day footage to follow soon. Hope you enjoy and have a Happy X-mas and hopefully I'll see you all on the water in Kerry for New Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment