November 21, 2012

Blog Post Migration

Hello anyone and everyone who reads this.

I haven't posted anything on here for a long, long time. Partly because of final year and partly because there was simply nothing to post about. I recently started getting back into the some paddling and felt time to make a return to the blog.

To start, Munster Dive & Canoe sadly closed its doors while I was in final year, forever? who knows, let see what the future holds. Since the shop closed there hadn't been anything new posted to the shops team blog page. So I decided to migrate some of the material I had posted on there to here. It still exists over on http://mdactripreport.blogspot.ie/ but now it's all here also. I know the posts are all out of date and out of sync with the rest of the blog but as you scroll down they're all in the order they were posted with their original post dates at the start of each post.

So what's coming up next......?

I competed in a three long distance races in the summer 2012, I'll have a little insight into them and how I prepared or not for distance.

The surf forecast has been quiet flat since September but the South East coast is finally kicking back into action and I've got my GoPro back so hopefully a new video coming soon. In the meantime check out this awesome new website http://swellseekers.ie It's the place to buy and sell second hand gear in Ireland. Run by a couple of guys out of Tramore who hadn't enough just surfing they had to make it their livelihood too. Below is a promo video for the website starring Tony Walsh and myself among many other surfs. The video was shot and edited by James Ahearne a college mate and budding young photographer. If you're in search of a wedding photographer or someone to shoot excellent footage of you on the water check out James's site www.jameshearnephotography.com


I've decided to compete in as many of the Irish Whitewater Race League events as possible this winter, this Saturday Clare Glens!



That is it for now stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment